New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Friday 1 November 2013

THE REAL GAME

That game is about the real life of some animals but is extraordinary.That game is called dragon city.In that game there are mythic monsters which are bought by gems or gold . First I have some gold with which I buy dragons.The dragon is in an egg and 5 hours later it becomes a young dragon. Later I feed it and it grows bigger and more powerful.Some time the gold and the gems become less and less and there are no more left. So I must fight with different dragons and after I win 8 times, I get more gems. I can breed dragons  so that I have a new kind of dragon.


That game is free and I'm telling you to download it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.