New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Friday 22 November 2013

One Day on the Beach

        When I was 10, one day I left alone for the  beach. While I was walking  I saw  my friend  Tony .We went to the beach, we chose a  nice place under a tree  ,and we  laid  there our things .
        We were swimming when we saw a large Carreta-Carreta sea turtle .We noticed that it was eating something  something.We took a photo with  my water resistant camera.It was impressive .Unfortunately, suddenly it disappeared.We were  very sad. When we came back we saw a little  a cute puppy. We bought  some milk and we gave it to drink .We were walking  while it was running behind us.
         It was one of my favourite days in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.