New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Wednesday 6 November 2013

MY NEW PHONE

Hi Sofie,
I'm writing to tell you that my mom got me a new mobile phone for my birthday. It's the iPhone 5 Mini.
Firstly, it's color is white and it's shape is square. It's a bit small but it's OK because it fits in my pocket. After all its name is "mini".
Secondly, you can go on the internet and play games, listen to music and the best part is that it's got this amaazing app with which you can see which are the best stores in your town.
In addition, my phone can take pictures and then edit them like if it's to bright you can make it darker or the opposite.
Write soon with your news! Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.