New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Wednesday 30 April 2014

My Crazy Easter Holiday !!!



Hello Dawn, how are you ? I'm writing to you to tell you about my Easter holiday. I went to my grandmothers house. I went to the farm and I said "That's it I'm done with the countryside!!!!!!!

Bees,flies and mosquitoes were flying everywhere and worms, ants and beetles were all around the deep grass.

Her farm is up on a mountain called Lalioti. Its in Korinthos.

While I was there I was sitting on the roof of our car, because there was a pig. The pig was looking at me all the time with a mean look. Seriously. My cousins had big sticks and they were chasing the pigs. The opposite thing was happening to me. Only that the pigs didn't have sticks but they still were trying to get me when I was ON the car. I'm not going there never again!

How was your Easter holiday? Write back soon.

Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.