New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Advice Letter to a Lonely Student

Dear Chris,

I'm so sorry you feel lonely at your new school. I think your problem is frequent and there's no need to , worry. When I went to a new school I had the same problem, but I got over it!

You must talk with your classmates and make friendships. Sure some boys match with you. When someone else wants to talk to you for any reason  listen to him.
Why don't you throw a party? If you invite your schoolmates to a party, you will get to know them better. I bet you'll make lots of friends then.

Good luck . Don't worry. I'm sure  you will make friends.
Write again to tell me what happened.

All the best,

Nestor V.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.