New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Thursday 19 October 2017

Schools in Greece by Harry T.


There is one thing all schoolchildren have in common! That definitely is that they have six hours studying boring lessons from Monday to Friday in the worst place in the world called school!

Primary School in Greece is attended by pupils from age 6 to 12 and then they move on to Secondary School until their 18th year, if they have passed all the class exams and have been promoted that is.
In the end of the year we take exams which in the first three years are 5 and later on in the next three they grow to nine.

I am in my second year of Secondary School and I am paying more attention to the subjects that I am going to be examined in  at the end of the year, which are Maths, Greek language, Greek Literature, History and Science.

All the subjects are compulsory and I believe that the ones that the students find more difficult are History and Ancient Greek. My favoutite subject apart from Physical Eucation of course, is Maths.

To top it all, I think that schools in my country should change a bit in that students would not have to do extra lessons at home to understand the subjects better in my opinion homework shouldn't be a thing either.

2 comments:

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.