New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Friday 28 February 2014

I'm John P! Do you know me?

This is not us, but they look like us a bit!
Hi everyone!
I'm John, and I'm 10 years old. I love school and I'm crazy about basketball. I live in Kalamata in Greece and I've got two more brothers. 

The name of my 1st brother is Dimosthenis and the name of my 2nd brother is Theofanis. Dimosthenis is 7 years old and Theofanis is 2 years old. I’m the oldest boy in my home. 
The name of my mum's is Maria and the name of my dad's is George. My mum is a post woman and my dad is a postman. 

I have also got three birds. The 1st was given to us, the 2nd we bought it and the 3rd was found. 
My best friend is Nicolas because he always plays with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.