New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Saturday 18 January 2014

A weird thing !!!!

Hi Sofy, How are you? I'm writing to you because something really weird happened to me. Last Sunday, I went to the mountains. While I was walking, I saw a dog running toward me. It was trying as hard as it could to tell something to me. It was like it wanted me to leave from there. I smelled smoke in the air and realised that a wildfire was a few metres away. I wasn't worried because four airplanes of the fire department quickly poured many litres of water. The weird part is the dog and why it tried to save me. Right now I have it on my lap and petting it. That's right, I took her home. Her name is Dawn and she's a girl. Has anything weird happened to you too? Write back soon. Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.