New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Wednesday 3 July 2013

MY FREE TIME

 In my free time I do lots things, but my favourite is to play PlayStation portable [psp]. My favourite disc game is the tekken6 which  is a game with  fighting. It is a very interesting and famous game. The moment that I start to play , it gives me 40 characters and I can choose. I choose only 1 player. I  fight against different characters four times, when if I win I can unlock videos and bonuses that I use to get more weapons, clothes , hair and so on.i rekoment that you buy it because it is a wonderfull game.

                                                                              












1 comment:

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.