New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Last Weekend

by John P.

Dear George,

Yesterday, it was a great day.
I got up at 9 o' clock.
I had breakfast and then I watched on TV cartoons.
At 11 o' clock I went to my basketball game.
My team was the winner.
After the game I came back home.
I had a bath and then my family and I visited our grantparents.
We ate moussaka and after that my brother and I played football.
We had a great time.
Finally, I met an old friend.
We went to the park and we played hide and seek.
At night we came back home.
We were so tired and we went to our beds at once.
What about you? Did you have a nice time yesterday?

Write soon!
John

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.